The new fall



Fall has always been quiet and a bit sentimental, but not this year! I've been to so many parties and places in just a month, and normally it would take me many years to do so! I never knew autumn time can be filled with so much happiness. It is getting colder, yet I feel warmer in my heart each day.


I've taken so many photos in this fall, just trying to capture the joyful ambience that I've never felt and the vibrant color around that I've never saw before. It is not an easy task, just like having so many friends in such a short time, but the challenges always inspire me to learn the new things and become better, so I truly believe everything will go pretty well as long as I keep working hard to achieve my goals!


Surprisingly, the cheerful season is never short of profound thinking. All the good things in the fall make me think about my family and friends in a whole new way. I was afraid of getting hurt and isolated myself from outside, but after realizing how much they have done for me, I just found this world is so much better than what I saw before!


This insight gave me the courage to follow my heart without any reservation, and my life has changed so much because of that, just like falling on an unknown planet, but I know that is what I am meant to do in this fascinating new fall! (12/16/2010)



























Comments

Popular Posts