The happiest time



Happiness is truly very simple. It only requires a home to accept you, embrace you, and take care of you unconditionally.

Even when you are so exhausted from the troubles outside, the thought of a home waiting for you can always invigorate you to keep going!

The morning sunshine floods into the perfect round window, lighting our Gothic style living room, just like the God’s bless for a good start of my everyday!

The evening sunset mystically turns into infinite pieces of orange speckles, spreading on the immaculate white walls, just like my guarding angel’s taking care of me in every details!

My heart is full of warmth here, with no more sorrow or anxiety, and I won’t lose my sleep at night any more! It's the happiest time of my life, and I just knew that as long as I feel right, happiness doesn’t need to be explained or instructed!

So I've realized home is the starting point of happiness, and I will defend it with my life, never backing down and never compromise anything to protect our home!























Comments

Popular Posts