New year


2010 has been a wonderful year to me, and sometimes I wish it could last a little bit longer like the lyric of “Stay” in the Dirty Dancing soundtrack.

Everything is so different from the previous years. There might be a paradigm shift in my life and a whole new start for me! I am so excited about it but also feel nervous at the same time, because I am worrying about making the same mistake in the past and wasting all the new chances I got again. 

However, suddenly I realized that all I need is to change my mindset of hoarding old stuff, a common bad habit for the people with Cancer sign (in horoscope) like me. The things that I have been worrying about so much are just like those old things, no longer important after the context for them at the specific time and location has changed. Maybe it is no one’s fault if things are not meant to work out anyway, but it doesn’t mean the things cannot work out in the future. As long as we don’t give up our hopes, pursuing our happiness with all our courage and enthusiasm, we should not worry about anything anymore!












Comments

Popular Posts