Last fall



I was so immersed in the memory of the last fall when I saw the photos I took at that time.

I remembered after Thanksgiving, I was going to Philadelphia in East Coast so far away from here to attend the first academic conference in my life! Without any support, I had to arrange the itinerary all by myself, pursuing my dream in a city where I knew no one there!

My advisor professor did not think going to the conference was a good idea for me, but I knew by heart that it was the training I needed so desperately! I had been doing all the hard work in the lab all these years, and now I really needed to learn what really happened in the real world outside! I hoped I would know more people in my field and make friends with them during the conference to have a better concept about my future directions such as the job opportunities for me!


















Comments

Popular Posts